EFFECT OF THE PERCENTAGE OF RUBBER COMPOSED BY NATURAL RUBBER, RUBBERIZED FILLED WITH SOOT ON THEIR TENSILE PROPERTIES AND BAKING BEHAVIOR
The purpose of the present studies is to provide a perspective of the main factor of the soot reinforcement effect as filler in composite with the base of natural rubber, rubberized or limited tires. For this purpose, natural rubber composites (NR-CB) were extracted by Soxhlet and thermal extraction, finally, Soxhlet extraction with the longest operating time removed more untreated rubber than thermal extraction and performed more efficiently and optimally.
Using Tg curves to extract Soxhlet for 120 hours and thermal extraction for 24 hours for NR-CB N550 composite, the results obtained from the extraction step were evaluated.
To further investigate the difference of soot type in the reinforcement of the composite, the aforementioned methods were performed with two natural rubber composites with two types of soot N550 and N660 after determining the carbon content of the gel, the results were compared with the results obtained from the measurement of soot surface structure and the physical and rheological properties of the composite.
2. Engin Burgaz, Okan Gencoglu, Mert Goksuzoglu. (2019). “Carbon black reinforced natural rubber/butadiene rubber and natural rubber/butadiene rubber/styrene-butadiene rubber composites: Part II. Dynamic mechanical properties and fatigue behavior”, RESM JOURNAL.
3. Farsa Fotuji. (2017). "Soot and Rich's Law" Iranian Rubber Industry Research Company.
4. M.A. Bashir, M. Shahid, R.A. Alvi and A.G.Yahya. (2012). “Effect of Carbon Black on Curing Behavior,Mechanical Properties and Viscoelastic Behavior of Natural Sponge Rubber-Based Nano-Composites”, Key Engineering Materials, Vols. 510-511, pp 532-539.
5. Mehdi Shiva, Hossein Atashi. (2008). "Improving Tear Resistance and Crack Tire Growth Resistance with Effective Sintering Systems and Using Semi-Booster Fillers" SID).
6. Mehdi Shiva, Hossein Atashi. (2010). "Optimization of fracture properties and sintering behavior of tire riding procedure" Islamic Azad University, Desert Tire Research Branch, SID Scientific Information Database (SID)
7. Mir Hamid Reza Qureshi, Mohsen Firouz Bakht, Ghasem Naderi. (2013). "Effect of Different Soot Mixing on Mechanical Properties of Radial Tire Procedure Blend" Iranian Polymer and Petrochemical Institute, Journal of Polymer Science and Technology Page 46 to 56.
8. Nagornaya M.N., Razdyakonova G, Khodakova S.Ya. (2016). “The effect of functional groups of carbon black on rubber properties”, ScienceDirect, Procedia Engineering, 152, 563 – 569.
9. Negar Akrami, Mohammad Ebrahimi. (2011). The effect of soot N330, N500 on the properties and properties of Auromus Aero.
10. R Ismail, Z A Mahadi and I S Ishak. (2018). The effect of carbon black filler to the mechanical properties of natural rubber as base isolation system”, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 140, 012133.
11. Richard Grossman, Translated by Ali Abbassian - Mahnaz Awali. (2014). "Synthetic Rubber; Formulations, Properties, and Applications" Publisher: Engineering and Rubber Industry Research.
12. S Savetlana, Zulhendri, I Sukmana and F A Saputra. (2017). “The effect of carbon black loading and structure on tensile property of natural rubber composite”, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 223, conference 1.
13. Soodeh Kazemi, Gholam Hossein Zohoori, Omid Rajabi. (2012). "Extraction, Purification and Identification of High-Cis Polyisoprene Properties", Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran Institute of Information Science and Technology (IRAN)
14. Yasuto Hoshikawa, Baigang and a, b, Susumu Kashihara, Takafumi Ishii. (2016). “Analysis of the interaction (BET) ween rubber polymer and carbon black surfaces by efﬁcient removal of physisorbed polymer from carbon- rubber composites”, Carbon 99, 148e156.